I suggest you ...

Keep up the fine job!

Thanks to this site I am not only an amateur radio operator, but an extra amateur radio operator. I really appreciate this site and what it helped me do. Keep up the fine job!

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Site, I'm getting back into Ham Radio after I let my license expire and I'm glad to see this site. Looks like it'll help get me back into shape to pass the exam!

• joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think it's the best thing to help get readdy for your taking your test

thanks joe

• Brian Keahl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks! I just completed my Extra and your practice tests were great! Now on to the commercial exam.

• kurtoest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have passed my tech. ( over 10 years ago) gen. this year now going for extra soon . thanks kurt

• Jill Fowler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you so much for the great website! I am with the Phoenix Neighborhood Patrol and there are about 20 of us getting our Technician License and most of us have been using this website for our practice. We take our test on 9-28 and I'm sure we will all be successful! We have been using your tests numerous times every day! Thank you for the ease, flexibility, reliability and immediate feed back on the web site. This has made the process much more user friendly and much less intimidating! Thanks for making it fun!

• Elizabeth Amores commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally I found out how I can express my gratitude for your help getting my goal to be an Amateur Operator. I am working on that, thank you very much you are doing a great job.
    Elizabeth

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base