I suggest you ...

Keep up the fine job!

Thanks to this site I am not only an amateur radio operator, but an extra amateur radio operator. I really appreciate this site and what it helped me do. Keep up the fine job!

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JKFJKF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have had my tech license for years but have not thought about code for a long time. Here recently I have had an interest in studying the code again. I found your sight and love it. It is a challenge to get my speed back up. When I first learned my code I cried for 3 weeks just to tell the difference between an A and an N. Then on day it clicked. When our class was over, 5 weeks later, I was copying 23 WPM, Keep up the good work. Don't know why this urgency to brush up on code but these days you never know.

• SolomonSolomon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great site! I recommend this site to everyone out there. Don't waste your money on other sites. I just got my tech thanks to AA9PW. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recommend AA9PW to everybody I know that's interested in Ham radio because IT WORKS. Got my tech and general in one day!
        Thanks for the wonderful site and supporting the hobby so well.

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks so much for these practice exams. I scored 100 on the technician exam.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love your site. Hope to get my General this week. 50 years ago I was WA0ILD, and hope to be that again real soon. Thanks.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not anything yet, but trying is made easier by your site, thank you and kind regards.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really appreciate this site. It helped me upgrade to General in 30 days. Thank you!

• Katherine, KF5KTBKatherine, KF5KTB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVE your website. Your practice exams have been a God-send to me. With your help, I have passed my Technician and General exams, and I am on the way to getting my Extra. Thank you!! 73!

• Hydro HobbitHydro Hobbit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I passed the General license exam today and scored 35 out of 35 with thanks to you and your practice exams!

• blevenbleven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you very much for this amazing page, you helped a lot. I just passed the canadian morse exam, and it was a really good review possibility in the absence of my prievous equipment.
        73' Levente HA6BLI

• Johnny -Johnny - commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU ! After a rather long period of absence from this Mode, this practice is VERY much appreciated ! Keep it up, I am sure it will help a lot of old (like myself) Hams and new comers. 73 Johnny VE7JGR

• Johnny -Johnny - commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU ! After a rather long period of absence from this Mode, this practice is VERY much appreciated ! Keep it up, I am sure it will help a lot of old (like myself) Hams and new comers. 73 Johnny VE7JGR

• RHBRHB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks this was a great way to calibrate before I get going

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great website and study tool! Thanks for making it available to all those wishing to upgrade or get their first ticket!

• creepacreepa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great site and very helpful. i bought the arrl book last year and that question pool is no good. so now i'm just using your site to test me on the new questions. so far i'm acing T1-T5 in about 4-5 hours. hoping to go do my test on 6/22. thanks so much

• Larry W4LWZ  Larry W4LWZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the great site. I have been away from cw for about 35 years and your site is allowing me to get my speed back up before I go back on the air.

• LewisLewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With regard to Element 9 ... the last few questions do not come up with an answer. Not even a check mark indicating the correct answer. Ater taking the test and submitting ... it normaly come up with a green or red mark as well as indcating the correct answer. The last portion of the exam on AA9PW does not even indicate the correct answer .... Could you fix this (?)

most greatful for all,

Lewis

• LewisLewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

keep it going ... thanks for the help... I read the book first ... but your doing fine business

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base