I suggest you ...

Add a "user's choice" RSS feed

On the setup page, have an entry box for a user to enter their personal RSS choice. On the left hand side "selector knob", add a corresponding selection on the knob that would choose the user's RSS choice they entered on the setup page box.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really appreciate such a functionality. That should be more important to learn specific leguage words not only English vocabulary. Is there any possibility to have it ?
        Anyway this is the best app around to learn cw!
        Tnx a lot

• NudnikNudnik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also feeds in different languages would be possible. English is ok but german feeds would be great.

• Paul BigwoodPaul Bigwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definately. This would allow a more local/ topical RSS feed to be used. BBC America is good, but I'd like to use others. For example when I was learning code for the navy, the tutor used to send us the comment column from a national newspaper. That paper has its column availailble on line, so I could then have a simple written check of the text sent by either reading in online or following it on my daily paper!

Feedback and Knowledge Base